Taynuilt Golf Club is a stunning 9-hole parkland course which was founded in 1987. The Course is surrounded by majestic scenery located close to the base of Ben Cruachan and with stunning views up Loch Etive. The village of Taynuilt is situated on the A85, approximately a 2 hour drive from Glasgow and 12 miles from Oban, "The Gateway to the Isles". see location map
REDUCED WINTER MEMBERSHIPS STILL AVAILABLE
Currently we can only cater for members but a range of memberships are available.
If you would like to join, please apply on the membership section of the website or get in touch using the contact form
- Golf course opening times– from Friday, 29 May, 8am – 8pm. No play out with these times
- Tee times are restricted to a minimum of 10 minute intervals.
- Bookings to be made online only and further communication will be issued to Members
- The Clubhouse will remain closed.
- Please do not visit the golf course without a confirmed tee time.
- 7 day booking window
- Do not visit the golf course if you are demonstrating any symptoms of COVID-19
- Please follow all Government guidelines here
ARRIVING AT THE COURSE
- Arrive at the course ready to play golf and put your shoes on in the car park
- Arrive for your tee time no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your booked tee time
- Please park in the car park with consideration for social distancing
- There will be no food or drink available to purchase
- There will be no toilet facilities
- Proceed to the 1st tee with your playing partner no earlier than 5 minutes before your Tee time.
- You may be asked to show your membership tag please keep that with you at all times.
- Scorecards will not be provided initially while casual golf is being played.
ON THE COURSE
To reduce the potential for cross contamination, on the course, litter bins, bunker rakes benches and ball washers have all been removed from use. Additional to these changes the following advice should be followed.
Do not shake hands on completion of your round.
Do not touch or remove the flagstick at any time
After your round please do not congregate in the car park and leave immediately after your game.
Enjoy Your Game!